Monday, September 29, 2008

Hello again...

I'm sorry I have been incommunicado lately. I haven't been compelled to write much since Nestor's passing, but we got something recently that has helped ease the pain a little.


Introducing Biscuit!


Isn't she pretty? Joel and I are quite smitten with her. I still miss Nestor and she will never be replaced, but our house felt kind of empty without a sweet, furry kitty running around. Now we are starting to feel a little normal again. I promise not to make this blog all about kitties, but you probably will see more pictures of our little Biscuit. I felt like Annie Leibovitz last night when I was taking photos. I was on the ground, on my back, almost upside down. I was really working for these shots, let me tell you!

I do want to thank all of you for your kinds words and cards and flowers. I know Nestor touched alot of people and I love that you all loved her. I'll be back with new posts about happy things soon! In the meantime, here is one last photo of Nestor for you to enjoy.

No comments: